I hope you all had a great start to your week. Well, it has been almost two years since I made a decision to step out of my comfort zone (the comfort of my studio) and expand my business into something beyond what I could imagine. I am so glad I did because I met some amazing people along the way. People with amazing stories that you can’t help but want to be a better person because of them. One of these people is Linda Herrington.
I got to watch her behind the scenes several times as she planned celebrations. I do believe she is an Angel. She always go above and beyond. I hope one day you can hear her story, but a new chapter is about to begin for her and I am excited to share the news.
She launched an event planning business specializing in Tea Parties and I wanted you to get a glimpse of her work. She can transform a room and help plan your Tea Party Menu. I did ask a few questions so you can learn more about her and her business.
- Tell us a little about you Linda. I am a retired corporate event planner with over 20 years of event planning experience. I have traveled to several states throughout the United States, Canada and International to plan and coordinate events for my former employer. Now, I am utilizing those skills I have acquired and am focusing on the social side of the event planning industry.
- What inspired you to start @Plan4YouEvents. I enjoy planning events, whether it be for myself or others. I love taking an empty room or any open space and bringing it to life with my clients thoughts and desires. The company’s name to me hits home because I will be planning events “for you”, my clients. Thus the name Plan4You Events. I want to make sure that your event is everything you want and more and I am always willing to go the extra mile in order to exceed your expectations.
- What type of events do you plan: Our team can plan a variety of social events. We do baby showers, wedding receptions, anniversaries, dinner and cocktail parties, bachelor and bachelorette parties, small-scale corporate events, and adult and children tea parties. Our company concentrates on the small to medium size event. At the moment, we are more focused on event sizes of 100 guest or less. We customize each event to make them special for each of our clients.
- Why tea parties? Several years ago, I had the pleasure of attending an Afternoon Tea at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in London. It has remained one of highlights in my travels and I thought that it would be fun and fascinating to plan them as an event. You can have different themes including, but not limited to, Easter, Mother’s Day, Ladies Luncheon, Baby or Bridal Shower, and a Child’s Birthday. Men can even host a tea party! Golf, Football or a Father’s Day Teas are some of the themes that can be arranged. For the men, the choices could be from a heavier selection of food items or more choices in each course. The fact that men can be included in a tea party too is great!
- How is the menu chosen for the tea party? Each menu is customized around the client’s theme and culinary desires. After collaborating with our client, we work with our chef to come up with the food choices and design each course item from there. We do have sample menus to build from. Afternoon Tea is a light meal served between lunch and dinner, consisting of three courses. The first course consists of savory bites and tea sandwiches. Our second course is where we serve our scones with cream and jam. The third course is where we serve our sweets. The three courses are placed on a three-tiered stand/tray and eaten with your fingers from the bottom of the stand upwards. We then suggest an appropriate tea to compliment your part.
- How can we contact you Linda?
- We can be reached through our website at www.Plan4youevents.net,
- via email email@example.com,
- and on my cell at 832-574-5708.
Like I mentioned, I am excited for Linda. She does great work so I encourage you to book with her. Well, I hope you have a wonderful day! May your event be something EXTRAordinary;)