I had a wonderful time teaching Elizabeth how to make Fabric Flowers. Look at all the beautiful flowers she created. Great job Elizabeth! As soon as she learned the basic skills, her imagination and creativity was unstoppable. I know she will create beautiful things following the class. Keep us posted Elizabeth:)
In the next few months, I will be teaching Brides and all those curious about the art of creating Fabric Flowers and Bridal Fascinators. Once you learn the basics of Handmade Flower Design, you can create just about anything with a touch of “lovely”. The ideas are only limited by your imagination.
Here are some of the ways I have used Handmade Flowers:
1. Custom Flower Fascinator and Birdcage Veil
2. Custom Ring Bearer Pillow
3. Fabric Flower Cascade for Custom Wedding Gown
4. Flowers for Custom Sash
5. Joann Fabrics & Crafts Display
Just a few other creative ways to use Fabric Flowers.
(1) Shoe Clips (2) Groom/Groomsmen Boutinirs (3) Flower Bouquet (4) Flower Girl Pompom (5) Bridal Wreath (6) Table Decor (7) Gift Packages (9) Purse Decor (10) Pillow decor….The ideas are endless
Thank you for visiting!